Returns & Warranties policy
Returns & Warranties Policy
MAKING A WARRANTY CLAIM
- Customers can return faulty goods to store with their receipt, within the Warranty period for repair, replacement or refund.
To submit your warranty claim to Charles@aglaialighting.com.au
- Aglaia Lighting offers a full refund or exchange for change of mind purchases within a 30-day period with proof of purchase. (receipt or website order confirmation email), Only for non-custom made Products.
- For custom made products, Aglaia Lighting will refund 50% of its value (when paid in full). or this amount could be transferred into new products.
- If your goods are faulty or damaged upon receipt, (If it/them could not be fixed) Aglaia Lighting will offer a full refund or exchange in accordance with its obligations under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) (“Act”).
To the extent permitted by law, Aglaia Lighting:
- limits its obligations and liability for the repair, replacement or refund of the purchase price of any goods to its obligations under the Act;
- is not liable for any contingent, consequential or punitive damages arising in way whatsoever in relation to the use of any goods; and
- is not liable for any claim, loss or expense incurred by any person resulting from the delivery, non-delivery or return of any goods.
- Products that have been installed cannot be returned for a change of mind refund/exchange.
- Products may differ from those pictured on the website due to natural variations in colour/finish and scale of the image.
You have three options for returning your goods.
- Returns of purchases made in-store
To receive an immediate exchange or refund, you can return the goods within 30 days to Aglaia Lighting. A refund or exchange will be made at the same value as the original purchase price. You must present a copy of your store receipt.
All goods must be returned in the original packaging, in a resalable condition and have not been installed.
- Returns of purchases made online
To receive an immediate exchange or refund, you can return the goods within 30 days to Aglaia Lighting store. A refund or exchange will be made at the same value as the original purchase price, excluding freight if you had your order home-delivered. You must present a copy of your store receipt or website order confirmation email.
All goods must be returned in the original packaging, in a resalable condition and not been installed.
- Return by shipping
To arrange a refund or exchange by sending the goods back to Aglaia Lighting, please email our online sales support team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0430 568 881 (Mon-Fri, 9.00am-5.00pm EST).
You will need to cover the cost of the freight and include your original receipt or website order confirmation email with your returned items. All goods must be returned in the original packaging, in a resalable condition and not been installed.
Shipped returns may take up to 14 days to process, and notification will be by email.
Unless a product is labelled DIY (Do It Yourself), all electrical work must be performed by a qualified licensed electrician.
DO NOT DIY.